Managing Director's Desk
With the emerging success of medical fraternity, Kasturi Medical CentrePvt. Ltd. is committed to bring the best patient care through espousing pioneered teaching methodologies to make healthcare education more practically relevant.
Paramedical science is enlightened as multi-dimensional branch of service which is filled with great opportunities. As paramedical is only capable of removing and diagnosing different diseases, it has given way to career opportunities and played an important role in improving the health condition of mass community. Paramedical courses are job oriented academic programs. These courses teach an individual and change them into a competent and skilled health care worker. There is an increasing realization of the significance of paramedical personnel in the health sector.
As the medical profession is not just limited to doctors and nurses. There are numerous other helping hands that tirelessly work towards making healthcare more accessible and available. One of the integral elements of the medical circuit is paramedic also called as technicians as well as Medical Technologist, the three Powers (3 “P”s) of a successful paramedic are-
- Power of saving lives
- Power of exposure to medical procedures
- Power to be potential for growth in career
Kasturi Medical Centre Pvt. Ltd. Paramedical Courses are affiliated with State Medical Faculty (Govt. of West Bengal)
The following Diploma Courses are offered at Kasturi Medical Centre Pvt. Ltd.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology [DMLT]
- Diploma in Radiography Diagnostic [DRD]
- Diploma in Dialysis Technique [DDT]
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology [DOTT]
About Kasturi Medical Centre Multispeciality Hospital
Kasturi Medical Centre Pvt. Ltd.is a 165 bedded multi-disciplinary NABH Accredited hospital offering advanced healthcare services with special emphasis on General Surgery, General Medicine, Paediatric, Nephrology etc. We offer comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services to patient. More than 150 physicians in all medical specialties cover all areas of care including Medicine, Surgery, Orthopaedics, Gynaecology & Obstetric, Ophthalmology, Nephrology, Urology, Neurology, Dermatology, ENT, Psychiatry, Paediatrics, Medical Oncology, Non-Invasive Cardiology, Endocrinology, Pulmonology etc. We have 12 hour OPD facilities of all major disciplines & also round-the-clock facilities for diagnostic investigation&haemodialysis, which includes department of Pathology, Imaging &Radiology,and Dialysis. The hospital has an excellent infrastructure, which includes four modular OTs with 100% fresh laminar air flow facilities& along with CSSD, well-equipped intensive care units with isolation.
- Kasturi is located centrally at South 24 Parganas catering to all segments of society.
- We are the benchmark of First NABH Accredited hospital in South 24 Parganas.
- We are the benchmark of new technology to have the 1.5 Tesla MRI.
- We have 150 + high profile clinicians touching every field of clinical excellence with their treatment towards scientific outcome of patient management.
- We are serving more than 50 + corporate clients associated with us.
- Hospital has excellence in nursing care with proper infrastructure and round the clock facilities to provide utmost attention and fulfilling medical need of patients.
- Some of the trusted names in society, celebrities and business houses have complete faith in Kasturi for their care, commitment and purpose of wellbeing.
- We have multidisciplinary well equipped intensive care unit withdedicated full time doctors serving every critically ill patient.
- We have 4 speciality Modular operation theatres & one labour operation theatre with dedicated team of surgeons and team of anaesthetists.
- We have dedicated Infection Control Team headed by experienced Microbiologist for surveillance of prevention strategies & antibiotic stewardship.
- Some of the evidenced based clinical practices and Continuous Medical Education (CMEs) with global standards and benchmarks are used as per national and international guidelines towards providing the care to its patients.
- We have Cardio-logical investigation facilities for IP& OP Patients like Echo 2D, Colour Doppler, TMT, Holter Monitoring, ECG
- We have Imaging & Radiological Department under supervision withexperience Radiologists endorsed with PACS technology.
- We have Neurological investigation facilities like EEG, EMG & NCV
- We have Blood Bank Facilities (Tie-Up with reputed blood bank), all types of Blood & Blood components are available (like Whole Blood, Pack Cell, Platelet, FFP, Plasma, PRBC, etc.)
- We have Upper G.I Endoscopy & G.I Colonoscopy procedure facility available with the supervision of Super Specialist Doctor.
Awards, Accolades & Certifications:
- Kasturi Hospital is a NABH (National accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers) accredited Hospital. [5th edition full compliances]
- NABL (National accreditation Board for Laboratory) accredited state of the art pathological laboratory.
- Our Laboratory EQAS programme run with CMC Vellore, BIORAD, RIQUAS, AIIMS, CMC Transfusion, IAMM
- Accredited by Quality Control of India.
Location Of The Institution
Address : 5, Diamond Harbour Road (Opposite 3A Bus Terminus), P.O: Joka, P.S: Thakurpukur, Kolkata-700104, 40 minutes from Kolkata & 20 minutes from Tollygunge Metro Station.
How To Reach:
- • From Howrah: 12D, S12D,12C,AC52, Amtala Howrah CTC
- From Dharmatala: All Express bus service towards Diamond Harbour, Kakdwip, Raichak, Bakkahali.
- From Santragachi: Any bus till PTS bus stop then All Express bus service towards Diamond Harbour, Kakdwip, Raichak, Bakkahali.
- From Tollugunge: Auto Service, 40A, SD4/1, C8
- From Sealdah: 3A, S3A, 235
- Nearest metro station: Tollygunge Metro Station, Joka Metro Station
- From Ruby More:76, Joka Mini Bus
- From Jadavpur: SD4,SD16
About Paramedical Courses
In continuation of our endeavour in medical science we are starting the following paramedical courses.
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
DMLT [Tech] : 2 years+ 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination
Diploma in Radiography [Diagnostic]
DRD [Tech] : 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination
Diploma in Dialysis Technique
DDT Dialysis Technician: 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training
Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology
DOTT: 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training
Kasturi hospital handles more than Five Thousand of Out-patients and more than One ThousandIn-patients cases on monthly basis & also above Seven Hundred patients are maintained their Haemodialysis treatment on monthly basis. The students will have an excellent practical as well as theoretical exposure to most modern medical technologies and thehandling which will enable them to understand the operations and techniques involved. The hospital is associatedwith two hundreds of doctors which will provide the students for a great exposure. The students will get hands on training and will always have scopes to attend workshop, training sessions and CMEs.The hospital is always committed to provide a safe and culturally diverse environment for the holistic growth of the students.
Eligibility For Application And Ceriteria For Admission
As per State Medical Faculty of West Bengal (SMFWB) guidelines.
- That he/she has to pass the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination of any Indian University or duly constituted Board, with pass mark in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- That he/she has attained the age of 17 years on 1st September of the respective year of his /her admission into the course in an approved institution.
- That he /she has furnished a certificate of physical fitness from a registered medical practitioner and two references from persons other than relatives testifying to satisfactory general character.
Two years course followed by six months (600 hours) compulsory Post Examination Internshipafter passing Final Examination based on SMFWB guidelines.
Placement At Kasturi Medical Centre Pvt. Ltd. Multispeciality Hospital
Placement will be purely on merit and whenever vacancy arises or as on when required. We are assisting & guiding our students for immediate placement in different health care organisation.
Internship Period And Stipend
Duration is of 6 months after the declaration of Final Examination results on date specified by the SMFWB guidelines.
Kasturi Medical Centre Pvt. Ltd. will pay a monthly stipend of Rs 2000/-(Two Thousand Only) per student per month during the post examination compulsory internship for a duration of six months.
Modern library with internet facility is present. Hard copies of books in different paramedical stream along with digital books are available.
Details Breakup of Fees Charges are given below for the Paramedical Course (DOTT, DRD, DMLT & DDT):-
|SL No.||Particulars||Fees amount for 1st Year||Fees amount for 2nd Year|
|4||Library, Laboratory, IT & Practical Fees||4,000/-||4,000/-|
|7||Caution Money (Refundable)||1000/-||NIL|
|TOTAL FEES (Yearly)||Rs. 26,100/-||Rs.22,500/-|
Fees Rs.26, 100/- (TwentySix Thousand One Hundred only For FirstYear)
Fees Rs.22, 500/- (TwentyTwo Thousand Five Hundred only For SecondYear)
- 1st Year Payment: To be done at the time of Reporting.
- 2nd Year Payment: To be done before appearing for the Preliminary Examination
Name Of The Contact Person:
Mr. Anirban Roy - 8334963048
Mr. Debabrata Dutta - 9830071537
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.kasturimedicalcentre.com
Hospital Phone Number
+91 83369 25809 / 03366141915/16/17